Yu Customer Care

Yu Customer care number                    

Contact Number (Not Toll Free)

Waiting Time

  •    2-3 minutes

Hours of Operation

  •  8 AM (IST) to 8PM (IST)Monday to Saturday

Customer Service Number (Others)

Planning to buy a new YU phone, and therefore need to know the various models that are currently on offer, so that you can make your purchase decision more wisely? Facing some software or technical problems with your YU smartphone, and therefore need to consult the Customer Care? Need to know the location of the nearest service centre, so that you can perform warranty claims for your non-functional YU smartphone? Want to know about any on-going cashback, discount or exchange offers, so that you can take advantage of the same? No problem. Yu Customer Care will instantly help you in knowing about not only the hottest on-going offers but will also help you make warranty claims, learn more about YU products and also solve any kind of software or technical problems with your YU smartphone.

How to Talk to a Yu Customer Center Care Executive?

  • Firstly, you can get in touch with the Customer Care Executive by giving a phone call to the following phone number - 1860 212 2122.
    The phone lines are open from 8 AM in the morning to 8 PM in the evening, from Monday to Sunday, and except National Holidays.
  • You can also contact the Customer Care Executive by sending an email to the following email address - support@yuplaygod.com.

About Yu

YU Televentures or commonly known as YU is an Indian company that deals in mostly consumer electronics, namely smartphones, power banks, health band, etcetera. This company has been a joint effort by two different companies. These are Cyanogen Inc. and also Micromax Informatics Limited. The company currently holds the rights of using the Cyanogen OS in India. The headquarters of the company is based in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The current CEO of the company is Shubhodip Pal. The co-founder of Micromax company, Rahul Sharma, holds about 99 per cent controlling stake in the company, and the rest 1 per cent is owned by the other two co-founders of Micromax, namely Summet Arora and Vikas Jain.

Yu Head Office

  • Address: MIcromax Informatics Ltd., Phase V, Udyog Vihar, Sector 19, Gurugram, Haryana 122022
  • Phone No: N/A
  • Founder: Rahul Sharma
  • Established in: 18 December 2014
  • Key People: N/A

Yu History

YU was founded in the year 2014. The founder of the company is Rahul Sharma. The first phone released by YU was YU Yureka, which was released in the year 2015. The smartphone came preloaded with the Cyanogen OS. It was reported that the smartphone was a rebranded version of the Coolpad F2. In the same year, the company also launched the YU Yureka Plus. It also ran Cyanogen OS along with Android 4.4 KitKat. In the year 2016, the YU Yureka S was launched. In the year 2015, there were further three other phones that were launched, i.e. YU Yuphoria, YU Yunicorn and YU Yunique. In the year 2017, three smartphones were launched - YU Yureka Black, YU Yunique 2 and also the YU Yureka 2 as well. As of the year 2018, the latest smartphone launched by the company is the YU Ace. Since the month of December in the year 2016, Cyanognen Inc stopped selling Cyanogen OS in India, and thus all the YU phones from that time onwards used stock Android OS.

Please rate this

Leave a Reply 0 comments