Whirlpool Customer Care
Whirlpool Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Bought a new washing machine, but need to call the Customer Support, so that technical people will help you set it up? Need to buy a refrigerator, but want to know if any special offers are going on in the festive season? Want to visit your nearest Whirlpool dealer for a demo, but don't know the address? Planning to buy some microwave ovens and dishwashers for your newly opened restaurant, and therefore want to know if there are any bulk order offers? Confused between split or window air conditioners, and therefore want the Customer Care to help you? Need to complain about your local Whirlpool dealer, who refused to honor your appliance's warranty? Whirlpool Customer Care will make sure that all your problems are solved, and you will get your warranty claim. Apart from that, the expert staff at Whirlpool Customer Care will also help you pick the best appliances for your uses too.
How to talk to a Whirlpool customer care executive?
- First of all, you can contact the Customer Care Executive, by giving a phone call at this number - 1800 208 1800. This number is Toll-Free.
- You can also contact the Customer Care Executive at the following two phone numbers as well:
- +91 124 4591300
- +91 124 4591300
- You can even reach the Customer Care Executive by sending an Email at the following Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also contact the Customer Care Executive by filling up the form at this website address - https://www.whirlpoolindia.com/contactus.
- One can also SMS ‘WPL’ to 58558 to receive a phone call from the Customer Care Executive.
- If you want to send a tweet via Twitter, you can do so at @whirlpool_india.
Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational company. Whirlpool is one of the Fortune 500 companies in the world. The current average revenue is $21 billion. The company has more than 70 manufacturing units all around the globe. Currently, about 92,000 employees are working in the company. It manufactures air conditioners, air purifiers, refrigerators, kitchen appliances, etcetera. The current value of the total assets held by the company is about $20 billion. Also, the current total amount of the equity of the company is $4.19 billion.
Whirlpool Head Office
In 1911, the Upton Machine Company was founded by Louis Upton. With a budget of only $5000, wringer washers were built which were electrically driven. In 1948, the first washing machine under the name Whirlpool was released to the masses. In 1950, the Upton Machine Company which as named The Nineteen Hundred Corporation was renamed to Whirlpool Corporation. In 1962, a pact was made between NASA and Whirlpool to make a waster and food management system for NASA's Project Gemini. It was in the 1980s that Whirlpool entered the Indian market. Whirlpool acquired Kelvinator India in 1995. As of 2017, Whirlpool and Sears Holding Corporation ended their long 101-year partnership. The company has been operational for 106 years.