Union Bank of India Customer Care
Union Bank of India Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Need to open a new current account for your new business, but don't know the rules, regulations and also the minimum balance to be maintained as well? Planning to know where the nearest bank branch is or ATM, and therefore want to call the Customer Care? Noticed some fraudulent transactions in your bank account and thus wish to report the same to the Customer Care as fast as you could? Your debit card has expired, and you want to again apply for a new debit card, and therefore want to know all the terms, conditions and procedure? It's better if you don't worry much. Union Bank of India Customer Care will help you sort out all your problems regarding your bank account transactions, as well as aid in opening a new account and also apply for a new debit card too.
How to Talk to a Union Bank Customer Care Executive?
- If you want to submit any feedback, you can do so at the following website address - https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/feedback/.
- You can also reach the Customer Care Executive at the following phone numbers:
- 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244 (Toll-Free)
- 080 25300175
- +918025302510 (For NRIs)
- You can also send an Email to the following Email ID as well - email@example.com.
- If you have any grievances, you can file at the following website address - https://icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in/icmt/grievancehome.aspx
- You can also send a tweet at the following Twitter ID as well - @UnionBankTweets.
About Union Bank
Union Bank of India is one of the largest banks run by the Government Of India. The GoI holds about 63.44 percent of the bank’s shares. The bank is also listed among Forbes 2000 list of companies. The bank has about 7642 ATMs and 4301 branches all around India. It also has international offices in Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Shanghai. The bank is also present in the United Kingdom as well. The current revenue of the bank, as per 2016, is $4.5 billion. The value of the total assets owned by the bank is $56 billion, as of 2016. The total number of employees working at the bank, as of 2016, was 35,514. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Union Bank of India Head Office
Union Bank of India History
Union Bank of India was founded in the year 1919. It first started off as a Limited Company. Mahatma Gandhi himself inaugurated it. In 1947, the bank had only four branches, with one in Saurashtra, and another three in Mumbai. The bank was nationalized in the year 1969. In 2007, it opened various representative offices abroad at multiple locations around the globe. In 2009, an office was opened in Sydney, Australia too. Subsequently, a new branch was also opened in Dubai.