UCO Bank Customer Care
UCO Bank Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Planning to open a new savings bank account, and want to know about the details how to do it? Got your debit card stolen, and want to report the same to your bank? Need to take a house loan for your new apartment, and thus want to know the procedures? Already applied for a loan application, but now you want the Customer Care to track it for you and let you know of the status? Your bank account balance got deducted without any reason, and want to clarify the same with the bank’s Passbook? There’s nothing to worry about. UCO Bank Customer Care is very much productive and efficient in handling issues and problems like these. Therefore, you will get your answer in no time. So, let us find out how can we reach out to the Customer Care Executive.
UCO Bank Customer Support
How to Talk to UCO Bank Customer Care Executive?
- First of all, you can reach the Customer Care Executive at the Toll-Free number 1800 274 0123.
- If you have any queries regarding ATM Hotlisting and also get helpline mail, you can reach at the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For other types of ATM queries, you can reach email@example.com.
- For any E-banking related questions, you can reach firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any grievances that you may have, you can Email at email@example.com.
- If you want to provide any customer suggestions or feedbacks, you can also do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About UCO Bank
UCO Bank is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It has about 49 Zonal Offices spread all over India. The bank’s promotional activities include reasonable and fairways of highlighting the salient features of the schemes that are being offered by the bank. The bank has a countrywide structural presence, along with profitable overseas operations. The bank has a large client base. Combined with that, all the branches of the bank has a Core Banking System or CBS enabled. The main aims of UCO bank are- having constant and sustainable growth of business and profitability, having excellent customer care, using state of the art technology, skilled employees and also planning to fulfill social and economic responsibility as well.
UCO Bank Head Office
UCO Bank History
UCO Bank was founded way back in the year of 1943. It is a commercial bank having the undertaking of the Government of India. Its Board of Directors contains members of the Bank of India and various other Government representatives as well. Since 1943, UCO Bank has about 4000 units of service spread all over India. The bank also has two international financial centers in Singapore and Hong Kong. The bank was formerly known as United Commercial Bank. In 2014, it was placed on Forbes Global 2000 list, at 294th ranking.