Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care
Standard Chartered Bank Customer care number
Contact Number (Not Toll Free)
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Have you tried opening a standard chartered bank account but experiencing difficulties? Are you a new customer and you are stuck in understanding how to start navigating the services offered by Standard Chartered? Have you tried reaching the Standard Chartered customer care executives from the common search engines but you have not received assistance? Have you just lost your ATM or Credit Card and do not know the immediate action you need to take to safeguard your cash? Have you noticed some suspicious activity on your account and you would like to notify the bank as soon as possible? Would you like to try the mobile banking but you are stuck in kick-starting? Worry not. You are not alone. Many customers in India have been experiencing similar challenges and by contacting the Standard bank customer care executives, they have received customized help in a timely manner.
How to Talk to a Standard Chartered Bank Customer Center Care Executive?
The amazing thing about Standard Chartered is that they have various methods to suit your concerns. For example, you can write to them, email them, walk to their offices or even post your concerns on their social media platforms.
- If you want to call the Standard Chartered customer care executives. There is no one number that fits all towns and regions. However, when you log on to their website, you will receive the specific number for your town that you can call while in India.
- You may also write a detailed email @firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you are comprehensive but do not give unnecessary information. You will receive a response within a few working days.
- Besides calling or writing an email, you can walk to the inquiries or customer care desk of any Standard Chartered Bank near you during the working hours. You can express your concerns or queries and you will receive help.
- Alternatively, you can write an SMS with your question any time of the day to 9980033333. You will have to wait a short while to receive an appropriate response.
- For social media lovers, the Twitter Handle for Standard Chartered is @StanChartIN. Just post your complaint, query, or feedback and you will receive a response in a few hours.
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank is a reputable bank with branches in Asia, Middle East, as well as Africa. Thriving in diversity is one of the driving forces of the bank that has seen it grow significantly and expand to new regions.
The banking services offered aim at helping corporate and retail customers grow across markets and create wealth. Standard Chartered Bank has 86,000 employees in over sixty markets. Amazingly, Standard Chartered has been listed on Hong Kong and London Stock exchanges in India.
Standard Chartered Bank Head Office
Standard Chartered Bank History
Standard Chartered roots date more than 150 years. However, as a joint venture between Chartered Bank of India, China and Australia and Standard Bank of British South Africa, it existed from 1969. These banks were instrumental in the trade between Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here