Siti Broadband Customer Care
Siti Broadband Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Planning to opt for new broadband or digital TV services, and therefore need to the various plans, their validity and costs, so that you can easily make the decision? Need to upgrade or downgrade to a higher pack or plan, and thus require the assistance of the Customer Care in this regard? Want to get your home broadband connection repaired, which was wrecked due to a storm? Facing severe connectivity issues and downtimes during the day, and thus need to complain the same to the Customer Care? You should be worrying at all. Siti Broadband Customer Care will help you know all about the broadband and digital services so that you can make the decision according to your needs. The Customer Care will also make sure that you can get your plan changed, get your broadband connection repaired in no time, and also aid you in fixing your broadband connectivity issues as well.
How to Talk to a Siti Broadband Customer Center Care Executive?
- Firstly, if you want to get in touch with the Customer Care Executive via phone, you can do so by giving a call at the following numbers:
- 1800 123 4001 (Toll-Free number for All India)
- 033 40025000 (For Eastern India)
- You can also get your voices heard by sending an email to the Customer Care Executive, at the following email addresses:
- You can also submit your complaints to the Customer Care Executive at the following email addresses: - firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also fill up the following form at the given website address, and send to the Customer Care Executive: http://www.sitinetworks.com/customercare.aspx#complaint-zone
About Siti Broadband
Siti Networks Limited was previously known as Siti Cable Network Limited. The Indian company is a part of the Essel Group. The Essel Group is one of India's leading business organisations. The group helps in promoting entertainment, media, education, technological and also infrastructure development as well. Siti, as a company, is one of the largest Multi System Operator of the country. The optical fiber and coaxial cable connection run around 33,000 km around India. It provides services to approximately 580 locations around India. There are about 11.3 million customers who are receiving this service. Siti also offers digital cable TV services, with the means of a setup box, with services like pay per view, video on demand, gaming, etcetera.
Siti Broadband Head Office
Siti Broadband History
Siti was founded in the year 1992 when the promoters of the company started cable business. The cable services were launched in the year 1994. Back then, the company was a part of Zee Telefilms Limited. In 2006, the company was transferred to WWIL, and thus now a part of the Essel group. In the year 2007, CAS was implemented in all the big cities around India. In 2009, rights issue shares were subscribed up to 4500 million INR. By 2011, the company had expanded to 54 cities around India. By the year 2014, the company reached a 4 million subscriber count. As of the year 2016, the company has collaborated with Ditto TV to provide Over-The-Television or OTT services.