Samsung Customer Care
Samsung Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Would you like to have access to the Samsung India customer care numbers? Have you searched online for various ways to contact Samsung India but have been unsuccessful? Are you experiencing difficulties with the Samsung customer care numbers you found through various search engines and would like a different number? Would you like to know more about e-waste that Samsung India encourages and promotes? Have you bought any Samsung product but it appears to be faulty but you cannot figure out what to do? Would you like to be a Samsung dealer but you are not sure how you can go around that or the Samsung customer care numbers to make inquiries? No need for unnecessary hustle as Samsung Customer Care has various modes of communication with the customers for an enhanced customer experience.
How to Talk to a Samsung Customer Care Executive?
You may communicate to Samsung customer care through a live chat, email, social media and through making a phone call.
- Most people accept that phone calls are among the most convenient and fastest way of reaching the customer care executives.
- You can call Samsung customer care number @ 1800407267864. Sometimes, because of the high number of customers dialing this number, you may find it busy and may need to wait in the queue for a while. However, after a short time, you will receive a response. It is important to note that calling is between 9a.m and 8pm.
- Alternatively, you can email the customer care executives @ http://www.samsung.com/in where you fill the email support form. The form allows you to easily describe your concerns. Although on this official website, you may opt the live chat.
- You can also write a text message to 54242. This short messaging is ideal for queries or concerns that are not detailed.
- Finally, you can reach the support through Facebook and Twitter. For Facebook @SamsungIndia and Twitter @Samsung_IN.
Samsung India is an electronic company that thrives in making various kinds of electronic products like smartphones, home appliances among others. It is also known for IT and business communication products. Samsung has gained market in the India market through prioritizing the needs of its clients and working at meeting them. By creating value for the stakeholders, Samsung was able to penetrate the market although only an affiliate market in India.
Samsung Head Office
The present-day Samsung Inc. can be dated as early as 1938 by its founder Lee Byung-Chul. It started off as a trading company of various products like groceries and dried fish. A major change occurred during the Korean War when Byung-Chul would be forced to relocate and share equity with other key founders. Following various changes, in the 1960s, Samsung started off as a company specializing in electronics. Major milestones from Samsung Inc. include 1970s-1990s when it entered the telecommunication industry, building one of the Petronas Towers in Malaysia, opening computer programming in the 2000s among others.
Currently, Samsung Inc. is a global brand with affiliates in many parts of the world.