Royal Sundaram Customer Care

Royal Sundaram Customer care number

Contact Number (Not Toll Free)

Waiting Time

  •    2-3 minutes

Hours of Operation

  • 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Customer Service Number (Others)

​Need to buy health insurance for your family and thus want to know the various terms and conditions and also the eligibility criteria as well? Want to apply for car insurance online and therefore need the help of the Customer Care in this matter? Planning to upgrade your accident insurance policy to a higher sum assured amount, and thus need to know the process for such changes? Wish to make a claim for one of your general insurance policy and therefore want to know about the claim procedure that needs to be followed? Worry not. Royal Sundaram Customer Care will not only help you to sign up for the perfect general insurance polic for your needs but will also ensure that all your queries and problems get sorted out as well.

About Royal Sundaram

​Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited is a company based in India with the focus of providing its users or customers by giving the platform to buy general insurance policies, including car insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance, etcetera. The headquarters of the company is based in Chennai, India. The company is a subsidiary of the Sundaram Finance Group. The company is licensed by the IRDAI. The company has formed a collaboration between Sundaram Finance and the Royal & SunAlliance Insurance Public Limited Company.

Royal Sundaram Head Office

  • Address: Vishranti Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Vishranthi, Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Karappakam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
  • Phone No: + 91-44-7117 7117
  • Founder: Joint venture between Sundaram Finance and Royal & SunAlliance Insurance plc
  • Established in: 2000
  • Key People: Mr MS Sreedhar, MD

Royal Sundaram History

​Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited was founded n the year 2000. The company has been active for more than 18 years now. The current chairman of the company is Venkatasubramaniam. The company received its IRDAI license in the year 2000. In the year 2015, the 26 per cent equity of the company that was held by the Royal & SunAlliance Insurance Public Limited Company, was taken over by Sundaram Finance. As of the current date, Sundaram Finance has about 75 per cent stake in the company, while the rest 25 per cent is held by other shareholders.

Please rate this

Leave a Reply 0 comments