Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care
Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care Number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Want to open a bank account for your savings, and therefore need to know the process and also the various documents required? Planning to invest in some fixed deposits in the bank, and therefore need to know the bank interest rates? Need to complain about some suspicious transactions that have been occurring in your bank, and thus want to block the debit facility of the account immediately? Wish to know about the nearest branch of the bank, so that you can easily visit it and apply for a loan by taking to the bank manager? Fret not. Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care will help you out in times of need like these and will aid you in knowing the process of opening a savings account. The Customer Care will also help you in knowing various interest rates, accepting complaints and also assist you in letting you know of the nearest branch of the bank as well.
How to Talk to a Punjab and Sind bank Customer Center Care Executive?
- Firstly, you can get in touch with the Customer Care Executive by giving a phone call at the following phone number - 1800 419 8300. The given phone number is Toll-Free.
- If you want to get a balance inquiry, then you can give a missed call to the following phone number - 7039035156.
- If you want to block your ATM or Rupay Debit Card, then you can do so by sending an SMS to 9223815844.
The SMS should be
1. LOST <space> Four Last Digits of your ATM/Debit Card.
2. LOST <space> Fourteen Digits of your bank account (send via registered mobile number).
- You can also block your bank account debit facility by sending an SMS to 8828837411.
The SMS should be - BLOCK <space> Fourteen digits bank account number (send via registered mobile number).
- If you any queries related to remittance from outside of India, then you can reach the Customer Care Executive at the following phone numbers:
- 011 25728460
About Punjab and Sind Bank
Punjab and Sind Bank is an Indian Bank, which is almost 80 per cent owned by the Government of India. The bank provides all types of banking and financial services. The headquarters of the bank is situated in New Delhi, Delhi, India. There are 1554 branches spread all across India, with 623 offices being in Punjab. The managing director and CEO of the company are S. Hari Shanker. The bank also indulges in FOREX and retail banking as well. The total revenue generated by the bank, as of the year 2016, is $1.2 billion. There are about more than 9,400 employees currently working at the organisation.
Punjab and Sind Bank Head Office
Punjab and Sind Bank History
Punjab and Sind Bank was founded in the year 1908, by Bhai Vir Singh, Sardar Tarlochan Singh and Sir Sunder Singh Majitha. In the year 1980, the bank was nationalised. In the year 1991, Bank Of Baroda had acquired the London, UK, branch of the bank. Since the year 2004, the bank has shown about 40 per cent growth, on year on year. The recent IPO of the bank has been subscribed more than 50 times. As of recent times, the bank has crossed about 1 lac crore INR in business.