Oyo Customer Care
Oyo Customer care number
Contact Number (Not Toll Free)
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Want to know about the various hospitality offerings provided by OYO and also the multiple locations as well, and thus want the Customer Care to aid you in this matter? Need to know about the various features offered by standardized rooms of the OYO brand, and also the cost variation too? Wish to book one room for your own needs or any kind of family vacation and thus need the Customer Care to guide you through the whole procedure? Already booked an OYO room, but want to cancel that particular booking for some reasons? Looking for all kinds of offers on corporate bookings, and therefore need the Customer Care to let you know of the same? You do not need to worry. OYO Customer Care will not only help you to get all the details about the rooms, its features, and cost but will also help you get corporate bookings for your business and also help you in canceling your reservation and issuing a refund.
Oyo Customer Support
How to Talk to a Oyo Customer Center Care Executive?
- If you want to reach the Customer Care Executive by phone, you can give a phone call at the following phone number - 93 13 93 13 93.
- If you want the reach the Customer Care Executive via email, you thereby send an email to the following email id - email@example.com.
- If you’re looking for any kind of corporate bookings, you can get in touch with the Customer Care Executive at the following phone number - +91 9069 116 116.
You can also send an email to the following email address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case if you’re a hotel owner, and want to partner with OYO, you can certainly do so by giving a phone call at the following phone number - 70530 70530.
- You can also get in touch with the Customer Care Executive by sending a tweet at the following Twitter account - @oyorooms.
OYO Rooms or commonly known as OYO is an Indian company built for hospitality purposes. The platform consists of mostly budget hotels all around India. The company has a current listing of more than 8500 hotel and in around over 230 cities in India, Nepal, Indonesia, China, UAE and also Malaysia. The current revenue of the company, as of the year 2016, was $330 million. Also, the net income as per the year 2016, was $59 million. Currently, there are almost 40,00,000 room nights have booked, along with 6.5 million calls answered by Customer Care. Also, the average age of the employees is 27 years.
Oyo Head Office
The company was founded in the year 2012. It has been in operation for more than five years now. The founder of the company is Ritesh Agarwal. Ritesh had established the company when he was just 18 years old. The company was formerly launched as Oravel, which was later changed to OYO in the year 2013. Ritesh also got $100,000 in funding from Peter Thiel, as Peter Thiel Fellowship. In 2015, the company raised about $24 million. In the year 2016, the company $90 million. Again in 2017, the company raised $250 million. As of 2018, the company launched its first international home in Dubai.