Kotak Mahindra Customer Care
Kotak Mahindra Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Are you trying to log in to your mobile account but there are connectivity problems? Are you suspecting that a malicious act occurred using your credit card and are unsure who to contact to stop the malice? Are you new to Kotak Mahindra Bank and are experiencing challenges navigating your payment options on your newly-downloaded mobile app? Do you have queries associated with saving using mobile banking? Would you like to forward your grievances on the quality of services you received but you seem to be stuck because the phone available is not going through? Do you have such issues or similar ones and would like to have the Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer care numbers? There is no need for unnecessary pressure because Kotak Mahindra has its client’s interests central to their service provision. As such, there are various methods that you can use to reach the customer care executives.
Kotak Mahindra Customer Support
How to talk to a Kotak Mahindra customer care executive?
Reaching the Mahindra Bank customer care services does not have to be a mind-boggling activity given that you have options to choose from. You may email the customer care executives, reach them through social media, and dial the customer care numbers or even a live chat.
- For quick replies, to your queries, you can dial either 1860 266 0811 or 1860 266 2666. The agent on the receiving end will direct you on the appropriate action to take.
- Besides calling, you can walk into any Kotak Mahindra Bank near you. Ask for the customer care desk and the appropriate assistance will be accorded to you.
- If you would like to email, just go to kotak.com and on the website, choose the option ‘write to us’ you will be directed to various email IDs. Choose the email address that corresponds with your problem
- Alternatively, you can choose the live chat option. The customer care staff will be waiting to answer your queries within a short span of time.
- For Twitter lovers, post your issue, concern or complaint to @KotakbankLtd. The response will come forth within a day in most scenarios.
About Kotak Mahindra
Kotak Mahindra or simply Kotak Bank is a private bank whose headquarter is in Mumbai, India. This Indian Bank received its license to operate in India as a banking institution in 2003 by Indian Reserve Bank. Kotak Mahindra offers an array of banking services and products to its retail and corporate customers. Such products and services include wealth management, investment banking, personal banking, life insurance, general insurance,and savings. Kotak Mahindra Bank has2,163 ATMs and approximately 1,373 branches distributed in about 692 locations as of March 2018. By market capitalization, it is the second largest private bank after HFDC.
Kotak Mahindra Head Office
Kotak Mahindra History
Kotak bank was established in 1985 by Uday Kotakas Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd and it grew to become an Indian-based financial conglomerate. It was the first non-banking financial institution to receive the license to operate as a bank. Its valuation is about $500 which makes it stand out even in global banking brands.