Karur Vysya Customer Care
Karur Vysya Customer care number
Contact Number (Not Toll Free)
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Planning to open a current bank account for your business and therefore need to know all the eligibility criteria and also the various kinds of documents that are required as well? Planning to invest in bank fixed deposits and thus want the Customer Care to help you by disclosing the interest rates, so that you can take your decision much faster? Need o find the nearest branch of the bank so that you can deposit or send some money to your loved ones? Got your debit card or credit card stolen, and therefore need to absolutely inform the same to the Customer Care, so that they may block your respective card? Don’t fret. Karur Vysya Customer Care will not only help you to know the interest rates of fixed deposits but will also help you to know all the details relating to open a current account. The Customer Care will also help you to block your stolen or lost debit or credit card and will help you find the nearest bank branch too.
How to Talk to a Karur Vysya Customer Center Care Executive?
- If you’re within India, you can reach the Customer Care Executive by giving a phone call at the following number - 1800 200 1916
If you’re outside India - +91 044 30721916
- If you want to report any kind of lost or stolen debit or credit card, you can do so by giving a phone call at the following phone number - 1860 200 1916.
You can also send an email to the following email address as well - email@example.com.
- If you want to have Live Chat with the Customer Care Executive, you can do so by visiting the following website - https://www.karurvysyabank.in/Chat/CPChatHome.htm..
- If you have any complaints, you can let the Customer Care Executive know by filling up the following complaints form - https://www.kvb.co.in/pdf/complaint_form.pdf.
- In case if you want to file for ATM claims chargeback, then you can do so by filling up the following form - https://www.kvb.co.in/pdf/atm_claims_chargeback_form.pdf.
About Karur Vysya
Karur Vysya is a bank of Indian origin that is based on the private sector. The headquarters of the bank is based in Karur which is located in Tamil Nadu. The bank provides not only normal banking services but also various other types of financial services, including agricultural banking and also banking for NRIs as well. The bank also offers corporate banking and Demat accounts for the trading of stocks and shares. As of the year 2018, the total revenue of the bank was over 102,800 crore INR. The net profit for the year 2017-2018 was listed at 346 crore INR. There are about more than 7,200 employees currently working at the company. The bank also has about 798 branches and more than 1780 ATMs all over India.
Karur Vysya Head Office
Karur Vysya History
Karur Vysya was founded in the year 1916. The founders of the bank were Athi Krishna Chettiar and M.A Venkatarama Chettiar. The bank was established with the interest of helping the agricultural people and the traders in the Karur town of Tamil Nadu. The bank started with a capital of 1 lac INR. Slowly the bank began to grow, and established almost 668 branches all over India, including Union Territories.