Hyundai Customer Care
Hyundai Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Planning to buy a car for your family, and therefore need to decide on which model to make the purchase, and thus require the help of the Customer Care? Want to know the eligibility criteria and the process of obtaining a loan for your car or getting an EMI basis of payment? Need to service your vehicle and therefore want to know the nearby service centres in your area? Wish to ask for any type of roadside assistance, and thus need the aid of the Customer Care in this situation? Don't fret. Hyundai Customer Care will make sure that you get all the right details about which car to buy, knowing about a loan and EMI schemes, helping you to find the nearby service centre and also help you get roadside assistance as well.
Hyundai Customer Support
How to Talk to a Hyundai Customer Center Care Executive?
- Firstly, you can contact the Customer Care Executive by giving a phone call at the following phone numbers:
- 1800 11 4645 (Toll-Free for BSNL/MTNL users)
- 098 7356 4645 (For all other operators)
- You can also get in touch with the Customer Care Executive by sending an email at the following email address - email@example.com.
- If you have any enquiries, you can let the Customer Care Executive know by visiting the following website and filling up the form - http://customercare.hyundai.co.in/ServiceEnquiries.aspx.
- Similarly, if you have any feedback, you can also let them know to the Customer Care executive by filling up the form at the following website - http://customercare.hyundai.co.in/ServiceFeedbacks.aspx.
Hyundai Motor Company or commonly known as Hyundai is a company based in South Korea. It is a conglomerate business company, that deals in the designing and manufacturing or various kinds of automobiles. The company owns Kia Motors, with an almost 33 per cent of company ownership, and Genesis Motors, with a 100 per cent company ownership. Hyundai is the third largest vehicle manufacturer around the world. The headquarters of the company is in Seoul, South Korea. As of the year 2013, there are about more than 104,000 employees currently working at the company.
Hyundai Head Office
Hyundai was previously known as Hyundai Engineering and Construction company. The company was founded in the year 1947. The founder of the company is Chung Ju-Yung. The Hyundai Motor Company was established later in the year 1967. The first car model of the company was Cortina, which was released in the year 1968. This car was made in cooperation with the Ford Motor Company. In the year 1975, the first South Korean car released by the company was known as Pony. By the year 1986, the company started selling its cars in the USA. In the year 1988, the Hyundai Sonata was released. In the year 1996, the company opened its first manufacturing plant in Chennai, India. In the year 2006, the founder of the company was arrested and was charged for corruption, with a fine of 100 billion South Korean Won. As of the year 2018, Hyundai cars are sold in over 193 countries, along with 5000 dealerships.