Godrej Customer Care
Godrej Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Is your refrigerator not cooling in the right way, and you want to call in a technician or want some support? Planning to buy a new air-conditioner, and you want to know about the best options available on the market right now? Your Godrej dealer refused to honour the warranty for your washing machine, and you want to complain the same to the Customer Care? Want to know the locations of the nearest Godrej dealers, so that you can buy new types of furniture and security systems for your home? Godrej Customer Care will help you in aiding to get your warranty issues sorted out and also answering all of your questions, in no time. Therefore, you should know the various ways by which you can reach out to the Customer Care Executive of Godrej. The following steps will help you know all of that.
How to talk to a Godrej customer center care executive?
- For Appliances: If you're planning to call the Customer Care Executive, then you can do so at this Toll-Free number 1800 209 5511. If you have a BSNL or MTNL Landline, you can also call from this phone number 1800 225 511. The service is available for all the 365 days of a year. If you want to reach to the Customer Care Executive with the help of Email, you can certainly do so at this Email ID: email@example.com. You can also reach the Customer Care Executive by sending an SMS, with godrejcare written, to number 56677.
- For Foods and Groceries: You can call at the following phone number +088800 77745. The customer support time is from 8 AM in the morning to 10 PM at night. You can also plan to mail the Customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Furniture: You can reach the Customer Care Executive at these phone numbers:
- +91-22-6796 5656 / 5959
- +91-22-6796 1700 / 1800
You can also Email them at email@example.com.
- For Locking Solutions: You can call at the Toll-Free number 1800 209 45 43. Available for all mobiles and landlines. Alternatively, you can call 022 61163100 or 022 67964890.
If you're planning to Email them for any domestic enquiries, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of international businesses, the Email ID is email@example.com.
- For Consumer Products: The Customer Care Executive contact numbers are - +91 022 25188010/20/30.
- For Security Solutions: You can reach the Customer Care Executive with the help of the 24x7 Helpline number 1800 209 9955. Alternatively, the Email ID is - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Godrej Properties: You can proceed to call at the 24x7 Toll-Free helpline at 1800 258 2588. Email ID is email@example.com.
In case of international numbers, for USA 1844 746 3126, while for other countries +91 11 6657 5604. Email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Godrej Batteries: The contact number is 022 67963672. Email ID for reaching the Customer Care Executive is email@example.com.
- Alternatively, you can also mail Godrej for any kind of information on the services and products, by sending an Email at the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the Godrej Products are merged together into a single brand name, that is the Godrej Group. Currently, it has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. There are many subsidiaries of the Godrej Group, including for types of furniture, appliances, locking, security systems, etcetera. As was reported in 2015, the total revenue was $4.1 billion. As of 2016, there are 28,000 employees currently working at the Godrej Group.
Godrej Head Office
The whole of the Godrej Group is owned by the Godrej Family. The Godrej Group was founded back in the year 1897, and the conglomerate has been operational for almost 121 years now. It serves all over the world, and the founder was Ardeshir Godrej and Pirojsha Burjorji Godrej. Godrej first introduced the lever lock technology in India, in the year 1897. In 1902, Godrej successfully made its first safe. Coming to the recent years, Godrej revamped its logo in 2008. In 2011, Godrej closed off the last remaining typewriter manufacturing plant in the world. Godrej has been very much active in its responsibility towards the social and cultural society. It helped in building schools, supporting World Wildlife Fund, healthcare and various other environmental initiatives as well, such as The Mangroves.