Emirates Customer Care
emirates Customer care number
Contact Number (Not Toll Free)
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Planning to book a flight, and therefore want to know the flight schedules and the various charges that would apply, and thus want the Customer Care to help you out in this matter? Need to know the process by which you can recover your lost baggage on your last flight, and therefore want the Customer Care to help you in this process? Want to know the process by which you can get your ticket canceled and get your money refunded because you have withdrawn your entire trip? Wish to complain about the quality of service being provided while you're on a flight, and therefore want the Customer Care to take immediate steps so that you don't face the same issue in the future. You should not worry about it at all. Emirates Customer Care will not only help you get your tickets canceled and got your money refunded but will also help you to know about the ticketing costs as well. The Customer Care will also take your negative feedback seriously and will report to the higher authorities too.
How to Talk to a Emirates Customer Center Care Executive?
- Firstly, you can call the Customer Care Executive by calling at the following phone numbers:
- +91 916 700 3333 (For General Queries)
- +91 916 708 3333 (For Queries Related To Baggage)
- If you want to live chat with the Customer Care Executive, you can do so at the following website address - https://www.emirates.com/in/english/help/.
- If you have any complaints, you can use the following website address to submit them - https://www.emirates.com/in/english/help/complaint.aspx.
- If you want to give any feedback regarding you can use the following website address - https://www.emirates.com/in/english/help/compliment.aspx.
- If you want to send a tweet to the Customer Care Executive, you can do so at the following Twitter ID - @Emiratessupport.
Emirates is a Dubai based international airlines company. The company is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group. The Government Of Dubai wholly owns the corporation. In the Middle Eastern countries, Emirates has the most extensive network of airlines, among all other companies. The company operates almost 3600 flights each week. The route includes from its central hub being the Dubai International Airport to around 140 other airports, in 81 different countries. Any other activities that include cargo are handled by Emirates SkyCargo company. In the world, Emirates has the fourth largest airlines. It is also the fourth largest in terms of the number of passengers it carries, and even the second largest according to the cargo it carries. The total fleet size of the company is 254, and it covers around 180 destinations all over the world. There are about 64,000 employees currently working at the company, as of the year 2017.
Emirates Head Office
Emirates Airlines was founded in the year 1985. During the mid-1980s, due to airlines Gulf Air cutting down its services in Dubai, therefore Emirates Airlines was born. The company had the backing of the Royal Family of Dubai. There was also a collaboration with Pakistan International Airlines as well. This collaboration was made in order to provide airplanes on lease to Emirates. The startup capital of the company was $10 million. At first, the company started operating without the backing of the Dubai Government. The Pakistan International Airlines also provide training facility to the whole crew of Emirates Airlines. The company was headed by Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, who is also the current CEO and chairman. In the year 2008, all operations of the Emirates Airlines was moved over to the Terminal 3 of the Dubai International Airport.