DHL Customer Care
DHL Customer care number
Toll Free Number
Hours of Operation
Customer Service Number (Others)
Are you not satisfied with the delivery times of DHL at your pin code, and thus want to complain to the Customer Care regarding the same? Want to know about the types of delivery services DHL currently offers for shipping? Planning to ship some item, but don't about the specific charges for transportation as well as the delivery support in the same area? Received a damaged item, which was shipped through DHL, and want to claim the insurance for the damaged item? You should not be worried. DHL Customer Care will help you deal with insurance claims in the best way possible so that you can be able to send and as well receive your packages with peace of mind. The Customer Care will also aid you in delivering in-depth details of the services provided by DHL as well.
How to talk to a DHL customer center care executive?
- For DHL Express: If you want to contact the Customer Care Executive you can do so at the following 24x7 Toll-Free numbers - 1800 111 345, 1800 200 1345.
An alternate phone number for overseas - 022 66789001
You can also contact the DHL Express Head Office as well, on the following phone number - 022 6678 9000. Time is from 9:30 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday, with closed on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
You can Email by filling up the form at this website address - http://www.dhl.co.in/en/contact_center/contact_express.html.
- For DHL eCommerce / DHL Parcel: You can reach the Customer Care Executive by calling at the following number - 000800 0501009 from Monday to Friday, in between 8 AM o 6 PM. Saturday and Sunday are closed.
You can also Email them at - https://www.logistics.dhl/in-en/home/our-divisions/ecommerce/customer-service/contact-ecommerce-consumer-international.html.
- For DHL Global Forwarding: Following are the various number via which you can reach the Customer Care Executive:
Bangalore - 080 44361500
Chennai - 044 66201500
Delhi - 00124 6487100
Kolkata - 033 6605 2700
Mumbai - 022 61985400
You can also mail your query at - https://www.logistics.dhl/in-en/home/our-divisions/global-forwarding/contact-us/contact-customer-service.html.
- For DHL Freight: For reaching out to the Customer Care Executive, you can fill out the following form at this particular website address - https://www.logistics.dhl/global-en/home/our-divisions/freight/contact-us/customer-service-inquiry.html.
- For DHL Supply Chain: For any inquiries, you can contact at the following phone number - 022 6136 2000.
You can also fill the Email form at the following address as well - https://www.logistics.dhl/in-en/home/our-divisions/supply-chain/contact-our-experts.html.
DHL is an internationally established shipping and delivery supply chain company, that is present in over 220 countries all over the globe. DHL helps your products reach faster and in much more cheaper fashion, than traditional ways of shipping. There are about 3,60,000 people currently working at DHL. Not only that, DHL has a total of 97,165 vehicles all over the world delivering packages. Combined with that, DHL also has 250 dedicated aircraft for shipping all their packages as well. As of 2017, the total revenue generated by DHL is around $72 million.
DHL Head Office
DHL was founded back in the year, 1969. The company has been in operation for almost 49 years now. The headquarters are based in Bonn, Germany. DHL is currently the world's largest shipping company, mainly in the air and sea department. DHL expanded its service throughout the world, starting in the late 1970s. Due to the intense competition from FedEx, DHL was forced to grow their services in the US. In the year 1998, Deutsche Post acquired a significant part of DHL, and by 2002, DHL was obtained wholly. As of 2016, the DHL Express division earned revenue of 14 Billion Euro.