Coolpad Customer Care

Coolpad Customer care number                    

Toll Free Number

Waiting Time

  • 2-3 minutes

Hours of Operation

  • 24 Hours 7 Days of Week (24/7)

Planning to buy a new smartphone for your new job, and therefore need to know the best available model you can get for your budget? Want to know more about new launches or upcoming launches, and therefore want the help of the Customer Care in this matter? Need to know the location of the nearest service center, so that you can repair the defective charging port of your smartphone? Wish to learn more about any exchange offers and discounts, that can benefit you while buying a new smartphone? You should worry at all. Coolpad Customer Care will make sure that all of your queries get resolved, be it regarding new smartphones or getting a purchase recommendation. The Customer Care will also help you to know more about nearby service centers and offers as well.

How to talk to a Coolpad customer center care executive?

  • First of all, you can get in touch with the Customer Care Executive by giving a phone call at the following phone number:
    - 1800 1027 159
    Phone lines are open from 9 AM in the morning to 6 PM in the evening, from Monday to Saturday.
  • You can also connect with the Customer Care Executive by filling up the following form at the given website address -

About Coolpad

​Coolpad Group Limited or commonly known as Coolpad is a company based in China. The company designs and manufactures various telecommunication equipment, including smartphones. The company is a subsidiary of the parent company, Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific. The headquarters of the company is based in Shenzhen, China. The company has a large smartphone market outside of China as well. During the year 2012-2014, the company had a market share of 10.4 percent in China's domestic market. The current revenue generated by the company, as of the year 2016, is almost $8 billion. Also, the number of employees currently working at the company is more than 4,500.

Coolpad Head Office

  • Address: Coolpad Communications Private Limited, Shop. No. A1 & A2, Plot No. 109, Tejas Apart, Sector – 44, Nerul Seawood, New Mumbai – 400706, Maharashtra, India
  • Phone No: 1800-1027-159
  • Founder: ​​Syed Tajuddin
  • Established in: 2003
  • Key People: Syed Tajuddin (CEO)

Coolpad History

​Coolpad was founded in the year 1993. The company has been in operation for 25 years now. It was previously known as China Wireless Technologies Limited. The founder of the company was Guo Deying. The current chairman of the company is Liu Hong. When the company was established, the Shenzhen University Culture Technology Services held about 52 percent of all the shares of the company. The rest 48 percent was owned by Dickman Enterprises. Currently, all of the company is owned by Guo Deying and his family. In the year 2003, Coolpad was the first company to manufacture a CDMA based smartphone. Then in the year 2005, the company made its first dual sim phone, which can operate both in CDMA and GSM. In the year 2015, the company was among Forbes top 50 companies in the world.

Please rate this

Leave a Reply 0 comments